Friday, May 23, 2008
What a crazy day
Well, just when we think that we have everything figured out with regards to transportation...things get shaken up again. Once again, we misjudged our time, and ended up RUNNING to the train station to make the train to Olomouc. Olomouc is a really interesting town. Actually, it is a a big city (100,000 people+). If you walk far enough to the right, you run into the super cute, quaint old town. We went into Wencelas Church----and the crypt. Not as creepy as I had imagined though. We also were there at 12pm, so we saw the astronomical clock ring in the hour. It was really cool. It had moving parts, the day, date, zodiac symbol, and beautiful mosaic art. Had lunch at Ceasar's----way too much food, but really good. I had spinach ravioli and Jeremy branched out and had spaghetti with duck. He said that it was "alright"...but I am really proud that he tried something new. We took 2 buses to Boucav Castle, which took about 1.5 hours. Unfortunately, we got there right at 4pm, which is when they close the interior. We walked around the grounds and took a lot of pictures. It looks just like a castle in a fairy tale---very medieval. Then we took 2 more buses, and ran to our train to make it back to Otrokovice in time. Then one more bus back to Zlin....lots of traveling today...and all for less than $20...can't do that in the States! We had dinner at the Baltaci---home of "the best steak of Jeremy's life." Cori and Joy had to "shoot up" their hcg shot at the dinner table. It was funny, because they were both suddenly so nervous about doing it just right. The nurse must have told us 10 times, "this is the most important shot of the entire protocol." They are done though, no more shots for the two of them. Only 3 more shots for me tomorrow!!!! Yay!!! It is interesting though, that I feel very few symptoms. Sometimes that is worrisome, because almost everyone else is extremely uncomfortable. I am grateful not to feel bad, but a little worried as I am the only one not feeling bad. Our vacation is winding down, and it is almost time for the medical part. I hope that it all goes well. I really hope that we all get pregnant with happy, healthy babies. Anyway, got to go to bed...have to wake up at 8am to get my last Puregon and Antagonist shots (it is 12:30am here). Retrieval is scheduled for 8am Monday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi, this is our second attempt to try to put comments on the blog. even if this doesn't post on the blog, we tried. hang in there to the both of you. shots are almost over, and harvesting ready to begin. have confidence and faith and know that you are doing the right thing. God can provide a miracle. we love you both and miss you both. mom and dad
Post a Comment