Thursday, May 22, 2008

Getting closer

Today we had our 4th dr's appt. The follicles are growing well on the left side, about 12cm? each (there are 8 of them). The right side (the one with the cyst), has about 12 follicles (a lot), but they seem to be a little smaller. Dr. Anna is going to do my retrieval on Monday at 8am (2am in the states). I was a little disappointed because I was on the same schedule as Joy, but now she is on Sunday. I was looking forward to being with someone else, but in reality, I just want it to work no matter when it happens. He said that my endometrium has a "triple stripe," which is good---I'm not really sure what that means though. I am finally getting used to walking out with only my shirt on and hopping on the ultrasound table, which is kind of weird. No biggie here though. I wonder how Dr's in the US would react??? Don't anyone worry, I'm not going to be the one to find out:) Took a good nap today, and watched the season finale for CSI ---what the heck?!?! Didn't see that coming. Anyways, we are hoping to go to Krakow tonight, but we have to take the bus to Otrokovice at 11pm to hopefully get on the train. We went to buy tickets before dinner, but the reservations were closed. If we can't get there tomorrow, plan B is for Tuesday. Only 2 more days of shots!!!! Yay!!! I am definitely feeling more "full" now. We just keep praying for a happy, healthy baby out of this great vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah yeah! I am so excited! Maybe these little follicles get my memo and GROW GROW GROW!

You can't imagine the giggles I get picturing you running around with just your shirt waiting on the U/S. I think I'd die!

Can't wait to read the next update!