Monday, May 26, 2008
addendum to egg retrieval
So the egg retrieval was today. 26 eggs, which is great. Well, when we were leaving the Uno to go to see Indiana Jones on the theatre (complete with Czech subtitles), Zuska called us. She said that all 26 looked really good, and they wanted to know if we were planning on freezing, because we had so many good eggs. I was a little confused by this, because we already signed paperwork telling them to freeze extras. But anyway, focusing on the positive....26 good eggs!!! That is more than Marcella from ivfvacation had in her early 20s according to her husband. That is amazing to me. She had twin girls now, so hopefully my eggs will stick too. I shouldn't have been shocked by the number. Apparently they haven't been doing anything worthwhile for the last 28 years....so they owe me now!!! Well, off to Poland now. Will not be blogging until Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow -- 26 eggs is really awesome and you beat that Marcell lady, so yeah!! I hope Poland is fun and that your eggs behave while you are gone. I am so glad that you have the option to freeze them because you never know what the future might bring. I got to see baby Ty again today and I think he smiled at me. Maggie throws him around like a little ragdoll, but I know that Shannon knows what she is doing, so I try not to freak out. Corey and I went on an hour bike ride to Mom and Dad's house and Anna's house-- Corey said he didn't feel like it was a "real" workout, but we will see when he is limping tomorrow. Anyways, have fun in Poland.
--Allison & Corey
Ya-hoo! You & Jeremy hold the record for the most eggs! What a miracle. God provides in abundance to your needs! Do you know how many you will fertilize & how many you will freeze? How was Prague? It's been lonely not hearing from ya'll.
Hey Amber I enjoyed reading your blog! It is good to see what is going on - we are praying for you! Have a fun trip - I'll talk to you when you get back and blog again!
Post a Comment