Monday, June 23, 2008

THE VERDICT IS...

ONE healthy heartbeat on ultrasound today. It was exciting, and not as scary as if we had seen two or three on the ultrasound. Jeremy was a little emotional...what a big baby. We go back on July 14th for a "full work up"....not really sure what that includes because we've never been this far before. All I know is that this poor baby will probably not learn to walk or even crawl until it is 3-4 because of everyone wanting to hold it all the time. Our little baby is the size of a pumpkin seed today...kind of small. We are excited!!!! Thanks for all your prayers.

8 comments:

ARTSIE said...

YES!!!!!!!!! I've been wondering and HOPING that you'd hear some good news today!!! OH, MY WORD... this is GOOD news!!
:)
yea!

amy & josh said...

I new it, I am always right!!! I can't wait till next visit!! YAY!!

The Kang Family said...

Jeremy, I cried like a little baby when I heard Gracie's first heart beat. So, its all good. LOL Wasnt it awesome? Anyway, Congrats again!!!

Steve

Anna & John said...

Yay, I couldn't wait to get a call from you! I am so excited to meet the baby! You guys have given me a "baby bug" and I can't stop thinking about him/her! Well, I guess 7 1/2 months to go.... YAY!
We are still praying everyday!

Anonymous said...

We are soo happy for you. Hopefully, the journey will continue to be all that you dreamed it would be. May the good news keep coming in. love you, rochelle and david

Cassie said...

Praise the Lord! I am so happy to hear your good news! Get ready for your life to change (for the good of course - but I mean REALLY change) :)

Cassie said...

Praise the Lord! I am so happy to hear your good news! Get ready for your life to change (for the good of course - but I mean REALLY change) :)

mom & dad said...

how amazing!! i know you two are thrilled to have seen a healthy heartbeat. well, since we all lost the #'s survey, now we can take a survey on the sex of the baby. Take care of yourselves, get plenty of rest now, and i call first dibs on holding the baby. that is after you and jeremy.
mom and dad