Friday, June 6, 2008
waiting and waiting
Well, today is one week past the transfer. So, one week down, one week to go. The thoughts and worries that go through my mind daily are very interesting. About 70% of the time I am very optimistic and "sure" that this is going to work, but then the rest of the time I am worried that I am going to be severely disappointed next week. Jeremy and I are staying positive (he keeps telling me that it is going to work). But, the reality is that it is only successful around 40-50% of the time. Another girl that was in Zlin the same time as us got a negative too. Both women from Florida were negative then! I really was hoping for the best for them, but I guess it wasn't to be this time. That's the reality that I think about 30% of the time. This may not be our time. Like I said, I am positive that is it going to work about 70% of the time, and I am trying to stay busy so I do not think about it the rest of the time. I think I am going to have my first blood test on Wednesday and second on Friday (it will probably take 24-48 hours to get the results from the doctor). Going back to work has really helped, but I am trying to take it easy there. Everyone is glad that I am back, and overall, I am glad to be back. Truthfully, I wish I could have stayed on a permanent vacation, but that is definitely not in the cards for us!! Ah, wishful thinking! Please add Jeremy's search for a job that he will like to your prayers for us. If we are pregnant, he will need a job. If we aren't, he will need a job to pay for round 2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe it has already been a week! So, when you say Wednesday and Friday, do you mean this Wednesday and Friday or next? I can't wait to find out! I am very positive about the outcome, I am praying everyday that it is God's will to bless you with a baby!
Post a Comment