Monday, June 16, 2008

2nd beta results

Well, I got my results from Friday's beta test today. Remember on Friday, my Hcg was 578, and Friday it was 1229!!! That's more than double in 48 hours!!!! I am SOOO pregnant, and SOOO excited about it. I was glad that the nurse called me this morning before work started, so that I had something happy to think about all day. For some reason, I wasn't doing math very well, and I was a little panicked because I didn't think that the numbers had doubled. But, after some quick math in my brain, I realized that the numbers more than doubled!!! My family is so excited. They are all hoping for more than one, but we won't know that until at least next Monday. I just hope however many there are, that they are all healthy!! Keep us in your prayers....thank you for them (and the baby/babies say thank you too:)

7 comments:

Anna & John said...

I'm so excited! God just keeps answering our prayers! I can't wait until Monday! Tell the baby/babies that their Aunt Anna loves them and I pray for them like 10 times a day!

Cassie said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you and will be praying for you and the baby/babies. I can't wait until next Monday to see how many there are!

amy & josh said...

I can't wait until Monday!!! We are continuing to pray for you and jeremy and the baby/babies. We are so exstatic and thrilled that in 9 months a baby/babies will be here!!! YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

All indications are GO! Congrats! What a great Father's Day gift for Jeremy. We have been loving your pics. Our hopes and well wishes are with you. Much love, rochelle and david.

mom & dad said...

Blessings, blessings, blessings that's what God is giving you and jeremy. you have had so many people from around the world praying for you and jeremy. what a miracle God is showing everyone... We are totally past excited... This whole experience has been a blessing to me and your dad and i know it will be for others. i am starting to work out again so i can build up my muscles/strength to hold the baby/babies. We love you.

Unknown said...

Amber, reading all the comments has made my eyes all watery :) I continue to pray for you all daily and continue to be encouraged by each post I read. Loving you from Slovakia!

The Kang Family said...

CONGRATS!!!!! TO BOTH OF YOU. I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO. YOU GUYS WILL BE GREAT PARENTS. LET ME KNOW IF I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!

STEVE KANG