Sunday, June 8, 2008

Some pictures online

So, tonight, I taught myself how to download pictures online. We have 2 albums set up at jeremyandamber.myphotoalbum.com. I will add more later, but it takes a while to upload and then do the captions. Everything is going well here, just waiting and waiting. I was really tired today at work, but that may just be that I haven't worked this much in almost a month. Thankfully, my store is doing very well volume-wise right now, so that is one less stress on me. I am very thankful for that! Hopefully I will have more pictures up by Tuesday (I work open to closed tomorrow). Keep praying !!!! Good luck tomorrow Joy!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

so you will know something this week?!?! I am praying for y'all!

Anna & John said...

Wow! I love all the pictures, I am glad you figured out how to post them. I really enjoyed the ones of yall with Zach and KIm's family. Their kids are cute! And they had such a pretty back yard! Can't wait to hear the good news! I am praying all the time for yall. Love you.

mom & dad said...

i loved the slide show and the captions for the pictures. they were even better than on your laptop. rest up! i'm glad your store is doing well, and that is one less stress on you. don't stress at all. sending lots of prayers your way. we love you. mom and dad.