Monday, October 6, 2008

POP ROCKS!!!

Today we had our 21 week ultrasound. Our little babies are growing like weeds. Gabe measured at 1lb 2oz, and Graycen was 1lb! My mom got to go with us to the ultrasound today. She was so excited, it was like she was having the babies herself. The babies are very healthy looking, and both were head down when the ultrasound started. Fast forward to after I almost passed out on the table, and then Gabe had turned all the way around and was head up! Once again, we got the most active shots of Gabe, but Graycen was more active this time too. We had one brief moment when we got a good face shot of Gabe (it almost looked 3d), and he looked like his daddy! Unfortunately, we didn't get a photo of that one. They are moving around like crazy now. As I type, I have little "Pop Rocks" in my tummy. That's pretty much exactly what it feels like. I am getting poked and kicked in all sorts of different places at the same time. It makes me wonder how they are positioned in there, as the movements seem to be all over the place. We had a lot of excitement this morning, so I am going to rest now! I should take my time to rest now, as I am sure that I will have very little time later on:)

5 comments:

Anna & John said...

I am so excited that they are moving so much now! I can't wait to feel them myself! Tell Gabe and Graycen that I love them!

Cassie said...

Yeah!!!! I am so excited to hear all the updates! I didn't know you had names picked out already! They are cute! I loved that "pop rock" feeling! I hope we get to see you soon!

Jami said...

Amber, I am so blessed to get to read your story. I have not read your updates in a few months, so I was catching up today. Thank you for sharing your story! I am so excited for you and Jeremy and your babies. You guys will be great parents, and I can not wait to see how God works out all the working/living arrangements. Say hi to the babies for me- maybe I will get to meet them someday soon because I would love to come to SC and visit all the C2 girls at some point. I am praying for you. Love, Jami

Anonymous said...

Awesome! We love their names. I didn't know Graysen and Gabe would be so active...I can only imagine what they will be like after birth...I wonder if they will continue to be so active. Anyway, there is a lot of wonder and awe in my heart right now. The whole idea of them being little persons already is stunning...it's as if they are shaping little personalities already. We share your mother's excitement and can't wait to meet our great niece and nephew. Love you and yours.

mom & dad said...

what can i say? i have gone insane with grandma fever. i am out of control. maybe there is a grandma anonymous that i should attend. i can't wait for the shower. thank you for letting me go to the ultrasound. tech. has improved in 29 years. what wonderful and beautiful babies. We love them and also you and jeremy.