Saturday, October 25, 2008
"Mission: Surprise Jeremy" complete
I am so proud of myself. I successfully, for the 2nd year in a row, surprised Jeremy by flying his mom out. He had no clue, and we had this planned for 3 weeks now. I picked her up this morning so she could be here for the shower and ultrasound this Sunday and Monday. We went to Jeremy's work, and she walked in and asked for someone to help her. The look on his face was priceless. All he could say was, "What are you doing here?" I wonder if that was all he was thinking too...probably so! It was a fun surprise, made even more fun by the fact that he was so clueless about the entire thing! Tomorrow is our first baby shower, and I am so excited. I think Gabe and Graycen are excited too, as they have really ramped up their kicking. I probably will be bruised internally by the end of this pregnancy. Anyway, I will post another update probably on Tuesday, after the shower and ultrasound visit. Everyone is doing well here, and Jeremy had an entire "fun pack" of peanut M&Ms that was green yesterday. He said that was supposed to be lucky, so hopefully he feels like he is! I love surprising him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwww that was sweet Amber! Now I get the queen of surprises thing! It was so fun to see you and everyone at the shower!
Post a Comment