Monday, December 8, 2008
30 WEEKS!!!
I can't believe I am typing 30 weeks. It seems like only yesterday that I found out that I was pregnant, and now they will be here soon! Today we went to the dr, and I got the best birthday news I've ever gotten. The babies are growing very well, doing very cute things, and are both head down now. Apparently Gabe got the clue that the exit door was down and not up, and changed his position since the last appt. He was breech for 14 weeks, but at this appt, he was not! We got to see Graycen have the hiccups, and Gabe (who didn't want to be outperformed by his sister) stuck his tongue out at us. Gabe is definitely measuring a lot bigger than Graycen, but she is right on target for her developmental growth. He measured at 4lb 6oz, and she measured at 3lb, 3oz. They both have big heads like their daddy, but Gabe also has a big tummy. They have been kicking a lot in the middle, so I think they are vying for the best position inside. It's quite interesting to watch and feel, and they definitely are opposites. Gabe likes to move the most in the morning and Graycen is a night owl. I hope that this trend changes when they are born, as I cannot be awake 24/7. My dr said that everything looked ok, even though my cervix is shortening still. He is making me a "couch potato," which is actually much better than strict bedrest. So, I am trying to take it easy and enjoy having nothing to do. This is the last time for a long time that I will have nothing to do. I keep reminding myself of that fact whenever I am really bored. Well, I am off to lay down on the couch so more!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish I could be a "couch potato" with you!! Happy Birthday, Love you!
dear Amber and Jeremy...Your happiness adds to our happiness...thank you for sharing...for this we are very appreciative. Your joyfulness is so evident in your writings. We hope continued success with your pregnancy and rejoice with you. much love to you and yours.
Post a Comment