Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The next day

So, we have had a whole day for the reality of having twins to set in. It still hasn't. I woke up this morning, thinking, "was that just a dream?" Every 5 -10 minutes, I think, I can't believe we are having twins. It is shocking. Telling everyone has been as much fun, if not more, than telling everyone that we were pregnant the first time around. It's like finding out I'm pregnant all over again for the first time. I put the pictures on our website, and they look so cute. I am so glad that you can "kind of" tell that they look like babies. You can see their heads, arms and leg buds. Now I just need to start researching twins harder. I think that I will print out all my printed reactions (from those who heard via email) and save them for the babies. I'm really glad that I am feeling this good, and I can't imagine how good I would be feeling if there was only one baby. I probably wouldn't even be able to tell that I am pregnant! I am really tired though, so I think I will go lay down for a nap.

PS---Jeremy can't wipe his silly little grin off his face:)

2 comments:

Anna & John said...

I can't wipe my silly little grin off my face either. And mom called me today and left me a voicemail, just to say "I'm gonna be a grandma!" Like I don't already know that! I want to read everyone's reactions too! Enjoy your nap.

mom & dad said...

okay, i have a silly grin on my face too. i saw that grin on jeremy's face and i don't think it will go away. i have the picture on the refrigerator of your babies. every time i walk by i say "hey there you beautiful babies" and "thank you God for these babies." We love you.