Thursday, July 17, 2008

Still in Shock!!

Ok---is anyone else still in shock about TWO BABIES?! I know that I am. It has been quite a tumultuous week here. I found out there was a bonus baby on Monday, Jeremy started a new job on Tuesday, a longtime sales associate gave me her two week notice, and the pregnant woman at my store had a 11 1/2 week miscarriage. Needless to say, that last event has me a little scared! I know that it is all in God's hands, but I must admit that I would feel much better if I could have an ultrasound, say...every week!! I feel like I am starting to show, but I haven't had anyone other than my family tell me that. Jeremy is so excited about the twins...he can't "wipe that silly grin off his face," according to my mom. I think I may tell my boss next week when she is in town. It just seems like a good time to tell her (as I need help recruiting), and a bad time to tell my store (because of the woman's miscarriage). Please keep our babies in your prayers!!

1 comment:

amy & josh said...

Josh and I continue to pray for the babies daily