Wednesday, July 23, 2008
The Boss knows
Well, yesterday, my regional manager was at my store to help me recruit for my assistant manager position. We didn't find anyone great, but at least now she knows that I am looking! We went to lunch, and she asked me how I was doing (which she has been asking a lot more recently). So, I told her about the twins. I showed her the ultrasound picture, which is such a clear picture!! She was really excited for us, and actually cried a few tears (which made me cry a few too!). She asked if it was from my FMLA, and I told her the highlights of going to Czech to get IVF. She was a bit dumbfounded, as most are when I tell them where I went. I know it sounds "way out there," but it really was such a great decision for me and Jeremy. I am hoping that now there will be a little less stress on me, as I have one more person on my "team" helping me out. It's going to be a least another month (hopefully) before I tell my store. I really wanted to get out of the first trimester without telling anyone at work, but circumstances have prevented that. My regional said that she had put two and two together and was suspecting this news. She said that I seemed stressed out (which is unusual for me at work) and after the FMLA, she wasn't surprised to hear the news. So, one more person down on the list! Keep praying for the babies, as we do not get to go check on them again until Aug. 20th---FOREVER AWAY!! and I have a cough that won't quit (and won't let me sleep).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait until more people know! It is so much fun talking about the twins, but the only people I get to talk to are strangers.... Well, I can't wait to see you next time you are in town and see how much the babies have grown. I love them so much already! We are still praying everyday for yours and the babies health. Love you.
Tell those babies I said "HEY", can they hear yet?
i'm glad you have told your manager, and are getting more help. hopefully you can get rid of the cough and get more sleep. take care of the twins and we can't wait to see another ultrasound. we love you.
Post a Comment