Sunday, February 22, 2009
busy, busy
It has been so busy with two babies and our slew of visitors. Don't get me wrong, it has been great to have so many helping hands, but time has absolutely flown by!!! I finally printed out baby announcements, but still haven't got them mailed yet. Hopefully, it will be this week sometime. It was hard choosing the cutest pictures, as they are all CUTE!! The babies are staying awake more now, which is fun, but also a little frustrating. They don't really know when they are too tired and need to nap, and I don't recognize their "tired cues" yet. This can make for unhappy babies. It isn't too overwhelming, thankfully, as we have had so much help. Today, we had visitors from Georgia, and she brought her 6 month old twin boys. They were so fun to interact with. One of the boys wanted to give Gabe "kisses" so badly. He loved the little babies. It's amazing how small my babies looked compared to these babies....and they are only a few months older and weigh 16 lbs! It makes me kind of sad to think that they will be bigger soon, but also excited for things like smiles, giggles, and more interactive behavior. That's all for now...have to go snuggle and feed two little babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Amber!! DO you have any recent pics posted anywhere? I'm so glad to hear everything is going well. Sounds very busy - glad you have so much help:)
Love, Molly
Dear Amber,
I am so glad the babies are bigger...you know I'm coming to see them this Saturday, week from now. (Opps I meant to post this on the March 7th blog). We are sooo excited. We are staying at Grandpa and Grandma's old haunt, the Embassy Suites. Since they serve breakfast we probably won't get to your Mom's til say 10 AM or so. I hope the babies are in a good mood that day and that you and Jeremy are well rested because we want to spend a lot of quality time with you all. Much love and see you then.
I got your announcement last week! Thanks so much, I hung it up at work:) They are so cute!
Post a Comment