Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Need extra prayers tomorrow
Tomorrow is a day that I have not been looking forward to, the day I talk to my regional manager about possibly transferring back to Greenville. I am really nervous, because I want her to say that it is a possibility, but I know that the likelihood is slim. Our H.R. department and my regional are already trying to help me stretch out my vacation time and FMLA until the babies are born, but I am probably going to be "checked" out of my job after my FMLA and vacation expire. So, I am very grateful that these babies will be born within that timeframe, but I am nervous about afterwards. My regional has said that although I will be "checked out" (aka--unemployed), they will not fill my position while I am gone if I am going to come back. So, the tricky part is, does that still stand if I want to transfer back to Greenville, and not stay in Charlotte? I am really nervous about asking, but I know it will never happen if I don't ask. Please say extra prayers tomorrow concerning this specifically. On the bright side, the babies are moving around like crazy now!! They like to kick and punch a lot, just like their daddy (little karate kids already). We can't wait to go back and see them again on the 17th!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll be praying!
Post a Comment