Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HALF WAY THERE!!!!

Ok, so technically I am only 18w2d, but since most twins come at around 36 weeks, Jeremy and I are celebrating the fact that we are on the downhill side of things. My dad asked me how I am feeling today, and the truth is, except for my need for sleep and my burgeoning belly, I don't even feel pregnant. I am really jealous of Cori and Joy, who both are feeling little "baby flutters," as I have felt NOTHING yet. I am sure that by the end of it, I will feel more than my fair share though. It is a really busy week for me at work, just trying to finish up things before we leave on our cruise this Friday. I am so ready for some time off. One of the guys at work pointed out that I haven't been on vacation yet this year. I couldn't tell him that my FMLA was really a fabulous vacation with IVF stuck in, so I had to agree. After next week, I will still have about 30 hours left of vacation, but I am holding on to those in case I need them later in the year, or so I can take off the week between Christmas and New Years. I am sure I will need it then if not before then. Please keep the babies in your prayers, as this pregnancy seems to be going so incredibly well, and I don't want anything to go wrong. Also, please pray that Jeremy and I will be able to make the right decision about jobs after the babies are born and where to live. We would love to move back to Greenville, but I don't know how it will work. Let's face it, I don't know how it will work here either. There's a lot of unknown, and I am trying to pray about it now, and hopefully make a wise decision before November, as I will be incredibly busy and incredibly pregnant at that time. We just want to make the right decision, so pray that God makes that abundantly clear to us! I'm off to rest, and lament about how I will be the whitest, biggest belly girl on the cruise ship in just a few days:) Oh well, too bad, so sad!

2 comments:

amy & josh said...

hey pregnant lady! josh and i continue to keep you four in our prayers. so does our homegroup. josh and i have talked about keeping open you and jeremy's spot in the group in hopes that yall will move home:) I am looking forward to the cruise and can't wait live it up with everyone! make sure you use alot of sunscreen on that belly! see ya soon! love ya!

Anonymous said...

We are glad you are feeling well, you look radiant. Your photo album is a real delight. The ultrasounds show wonderful detail, they already look cute. Have a great time on your cruise. We love you both.