Tuesday, August 26, 2008
15 weeks, 2 days
Well, today I am 15w 2d! I finally told my employees on Friday and Saturday last week. They were shocked!! That actually shocked me, because Jeremy swore that they already suspected something. They didn't. Actually, they thought I was kidding, and they said they couldn't tell at all. I asked them..."Didn't you think it was funny that I was wearing the same 2 suits for the last 2 weeks?" They didn't even notice that. I'm glad that I told them all, because I am not down to only one pair of my old pants that will button. Last week at the Dr's, I had only gained 4 lbs in 5 weeks, and I don't think I have gained anything this week so far. We go back in one more week for another ultrasound. The dr's office called 2 days ago and I will be having an ultrasound and visit every 4 weeks for now, which is exciting, as most women do not get this many ultrasounds. I am unsure when they will change to every 2 weeks, but I think probably in Nov. sometime. Jeremy and I are hoping and praying that I will be able to work through Christmas with no problems, so add that to your prayer list for us. I know that it is getting long, but we appreciate every prayer! So do the babies!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Only 1 week until we get to see the babies again! I hope everything is going great... and work isn't too tiring... Take care of those precious twins. We are praying everyday!
Post a Comment